Doctors to kickstart debate about charging patients for NHS care
- Force everyone to `pay' for healthcare regardless of whether or not they can afford it.
- Those who cannot afford to stay alive, simply die, thus killing off what David Cameron and his friends detest the most and in private refer to as `expendable containers', a waste on resources (which in time he will justify in the eyes of the traditionally malleable British public through the deceptive Divide & Conquer strategy).
- Increase sales for Big Pharma, generating huge profits.
- New and emerging genetically engineered viruses, toxins and chemicals to increase dependence on pharmaceuticals.
- This would also address population control and a fully implemented `eugenics' program.
|Fellow Bilderbergers, I can convince the docile people of |
Britain that humans are a waste on resources